Global Third Party Business Continuity Risk Director
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
THIS ROLE WILL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Provide third-party and risk management subject matter expertise
- Build a third-party Business Continuity risk strategy and framework to include methodology, governance, and tools required for successful enterprise implementation.
- Develop process documentation and standards.
- Manage relationships with internal and external partners to ensure required third-party assessments, due diligence documentation, and risk management activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop a third-party Business Continuity risk program maturity model aligned with industry standards and interpersonal goals.
- Manage relationships with Enterprise Risk Management, Procurement, and key lines of business to ensure transparency into and understanding of key risk areas.
- Establish a third-party exercise program.
- Manage technologies and resources to support program management, the planning process, continual improvement, and performance measurement and reporting.
- Develop dashboards to advise various audiences, including senior leadership, of key performance and risk indicators.
KNOWLEDGE. SKILLS. ABILITIES.
- Proficiency or mastery of enterprise-level third-party risk management or oversight.
- Possess a deep understanding of Nike's business strategy, business functions, and priorities.
- Develop cross-functional engagement to drive results within the Business Continuity program.
- Demonstrate an ability to translate strategic business priorities to specific third-party risk management goals.
- Adjust the scope of the program based on strategic priorities driven by the voice of the consumer.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and a capability for self-directed work.
- Mentor peers and team members on critical inputs and requirements of third-party risk management to ensure the success of the program.
- Ability to simplify sophisticated reporting concepts and requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate program goals, values, obstacles, and priorities across the business to gain the right level of participation and input from key areas.
- Confidence and tact to challenge and negotiate responses to risk assessment work.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field of study. Relevant Industry certifications preferred
- 5 + years professional experience leading similar programs and project teams.
- Success in a matrix-based organization, leading or influencing cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with international entities.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience working with risk management software and engaging the business in the platform.