Global Visual Merchandising Manager
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Assist and support GLOBAL VM DIRECTOR on all necessary VM guides. (Seasonal, Bi-Weekly, Flashes)
- Assemble and edit VM guidelines per VM Director. This includes editing via photoshop, InDesign and 2D.
- Responsible for all VM tools- Mannequins, hangers, etc
- Responsible for all communication to global network.
- Plan and manage execution of Showrooms. (TMJ and MFO).
- Set training priorities each season and conduct training workshops as needed in each region.
- Responsible for global network photo reviews and feedback.
- Hands-on execution support and planning for all local projects (Manhattan).
- Adobe Suite
- Leadership in training of presentation.
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage.
- Vendor management to meet timeframes and budget.
- Styling RTW and Accessories.
- Able to work long hours on feet and carry 35 lbs.