Home Office Global Security Associate - (1st Shift: 7am-3pm)
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
- Checks badges and identification of persons entering the Facility, issues visitor badges ,and notifies Facility Associates when visitors arrive
- Monitors all Associates & Guests that leave the Facility
- Utilizes the CCTV Systems to monitor activities inside and outside the FacilitySafety & Inspections
- Conducts daily and monthly inspections for potential safety hazards, building policy violations, and security issues.
- Monitors Facility and Associate parking lots of unsafe conditions
- Conducts patrol activity inside and outside the Facility to detect unsafe conditions, physical security risks or occurences, theft risks or incidents, and shrinkage risks and incidents.Investigations & Reporting
- Conducts preliminary basic incident investigations and documents these incidents (e.g. accidents, injuries, etc.) as directed.
- Prepares reports of irregularities, investigations, incidents, thefts, and losses.Emergency Response
- Renders CPR or other first responder duties as neededPerformance Standards
- Meets established performance standards for the role on a consistent basis, including but not limited to customer service, productivity, confidentiality, and attendance.
- College degree preferred; high school diploma required; or equivalent experience
- Military experience preferred
- High level of attention to detail required and the ability to work in a continuously changing environment