HR Business Partner
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Philadelphia County
Town : Philadelphia
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support our Full- Service (wholesale division) nationwide. The Full-Service division is responsible for supplying neighborhood salons and spa's with product and services. This group also services national salon/barber chains. The Full-Service field organization team is comprised of both commission sales associates and non-commission field leaders.
The HRBP serves as a consultant to the field leaders on human resources-related issues including talent development and succession planning. The HRBP also plays a large role in the recruiting process for the commissioned sales associates. The HRBP will also partner with the field leaders to review territory structures and compensation plans periodically. The HRBP will also have a presence at our field sales meetings and beauty shows.
The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs pro-actively to our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Heavy involvement in Recruiting.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certification a plus
- Minimum of 5-8 years' experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match. This position is bonus eligible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.