HR Business Partner - Retail
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Address employee relations issues as both a management coach and employee advocate. Apply effective mediation and problem-resolution with a solid understanding of company policy and practice. Manages especially high-level or sensitive employee relations matters, such as terminations and investigations.
- Partners closely with management in developing their respective teams to maximize performance and employee engagement. Determine training needs of the organization and identify the most appropriate available tool to meet business needs.
- Coach and consult with assigned managers on talent and succession management and how to best motivate and challenge all members of their teams, (from high performers to under performers) to ensure employee performance, engagement and accountability.
- Leads multi-disciplinary projects that utilize various parts of the HR organization including Global HR, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Development and Training to achieve the project's objectives.
- Identifies potential areas for improvement in processes and creates/implements solutions.