HR Business Partner - Supply Chain (San Bernadino Fulfillment Center)
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Bernardino County
Town : San Bernardino
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
Items to note...
- This role will be based out of our San Bernardino Fulfillment Center in California
- Candidates in the Greater Los Angeles area will be considered A day in the life...
- Serves as a trusted advisor for the business, using external and internal insights, data and trends to identify and help solve key people and business issues
- Support leaders in creating inclusive environments where employees and teams can do their best work
- Identifies people priorities for the organization/client group and aggregates larger cross-group themes
- Leads the prioritization of learning, talent and compensation activities in partnership with SMEs in support of business priorities and goals
- Supports the development and execution of a talent strategy that enables the achievement of business goals and ensures the identification and development of future leaders, succession planning, and other critical talent.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to optimize the organization - structure, size, workforce composition - in support of business outcomes.
- Provides leadership coaching and supports team effectiveness efforts with client group through direct and actionable feedback
- Manages and drives multiple HR programs across a variety of divisions/groups in a fast paced, complex and matrixed business environment
- Build capability within business and support leaders through change
- Experience supporting a Supply Chain busienss is a plus.
- Experience in both HR business partner role and specialist area preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills with an ability to apply quantitative analysis to HR outcomes and use data to influence and drive decisions.
- Strong business and people acumen - ability to influence at all levels.
- Track record of successfully leading and delivering large, complex programs across multiple teams/organizations with strong project management skills a plus.