JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location:New York, New York
Company: Well known, growing denim brand
- Manage HRIS, payroll (bi-weekly run & calendar), and benefits (open enrollment and inquiries).
- Manage then entire recruitment process, from posting, screening, recruiting, and hiring for all openings.
- Manage the entire employee life cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding.
- Lead effective training for all new hires.
- Execute annual reviews, PIPs, warnings, raises and promotions, restructures, and engagement across all departments and locations.
- Manage the HR Budget to facilitate positive P&L goals.
- Ensure and execute HR compliance activities, leave of absence, severance and disability cases in coordination with PEO.
- Oversee all employee events, perks, and cultural initiatives.
- Engage in effective employer branding.
- Manage the Internship program.
- Collaborate with Senior Management on all exigent business needs and opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date information regarding leases, insurance coverages and other appropriate documentation.
- Oversee IT issues and resources, partnering with third party.
- In partnership with the VP of Operations, manage office and showroom spaces through effective guidance of key team members (Operations Coordinator & Showroom Coordinator).
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA in Human Resources or similar field.
- 3+ years in an HR function, preferably in the apparel industry.
- Must have previous HRIS experience.
- Strong verbal and written skills; great attention to detail.
- Must be a critical thinker and strategic planner.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with multiple departments.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines.