Human Resources Business Partner - Corporate Support
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our Human Resources, Communications, Legal and Transformation Office organizations. The HRBP will be focused on driving business results and increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Will act as primary HR partner for multiple departments.
- Collaborates with business leaders to develop and implement talent strategies, initiatives, and solutions that support business needs.
- Provides expert counsel and coaching to leaders and associates on HR programs, policies and procedures, associate relations issues, conflict resolution, change management, inclusion & diversity, performance management and organizational development and design.
- Oversees the development and implementation of succession planning and talent reviews that identify top talent, expose talent gaps and builds marketing capabilities.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to source and staff a diverse workforce, and ensure a positive onboarding experience.
- Monitors engagement and continuously looks for creative solutions to improve engagement through HR initiatives. Conducts stay and exit interviews to track trends, and provide key insights.
- Leverages specialist partners to build HR tools and expertise to support client groups.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on HR projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience.
- SPHR or PHR certification preferred.