Human Resources Business Partner i
Country : USA
State : Georgia
County : DeKalb County
Town : Decatur
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Supports Associate Relations & Labor Relations by administering and advising all levels of associates on company policies, procedures, union contract administration, grievances and benefit programs. Facilitates labor management meetings & associate engagement events.
- Provides disciplinary action approval. Supports Payroll, Leave of Absence/ADA administration, termination process and exit interviews.
- Provides counseling and recommends resolution to associate/supervisory union and nonunion issues. Ensures Open Door, diversity and other values related issues are resolved effectively.
- Conducts investigations, fact-findings and resolves conflicts as they arise. Counsels and provides referral resources for work-life balance.
- Ensures the effective training and development of supervisors and associates on the floor.
- Provides coaching, facilitates discussions and makes recommendations for non-exempt associates' and D/C Supervisors' development needs.
- Consults with coach trainers, D/C Supervisors and associates on the floor to follow up on operational issues, such as work methods, productivity and new hire follow-up.
- Proactively strategizes with management to recruit new hires based on production requirements. Sources, interviews, and selects external candidates up to Supervisory level.
- As appropriate, administers internal recruitment and selection process including bargaining unit positions. Proactively develops and implements alternative staffing sources and represents the Company at job fairs.
Human Resources Business Partner I
Your surprise is waiting!
Explore career opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide, it's a great time to join the Marshalls team.
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and techniques, employment agency methods and operations, developed skill in interviewing techniques.
- Knowledge of HR/labor laws, proven ability to handle confidential information Solid verbal and nonverbal communications skills, good interpersonal skills, coaching and counseling skills.
- Knowledge of HRIS and Payroll Systems, Kronos and Oracle preferred
- Flexibility to work varying shifts based on business needs/vacation coverage.
- Bilingual a plus
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
We're reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find that's going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look amazing.
Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that's what it's like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
HR, Database, Merchandising, Oracle, Fashion Retail, Human Resources, Retail, Technology, Fashion