Human Resources Business Partner - Technology
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Seattle
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Partner with HR Director, peer HRBP's and business leaders to identify people priorities for the organization/client group
- Support the development and execution of a talent plan to achieve business goals
- Partner with HR Director and appropriate individuals to identify solutions to business challenges
- Use external and internal insights, data and trends to identify and help solve key people and business issues
- Lead talent management activities and workforce planning to ensure a strong and diverse pipeline of talent for the organization
- Provide leadership coaching and support team effectiveness efforts with client group
- Support change management and employee engagement efforts
- Be a thought partner to business leaders on org design and building organizational capabilities
- Build strong relationships with both employees and business leaders across the organization
- Demonstrate a commitment to teamwork through relationship-building and collaboration
- Manage and drive multiple HR priorities in a fast paced, complex and matrixed business environment
- A Bachelor's degree in related field (Masters or advanced degree preferred)
- Experience working effectively with business teams and leaders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills with an ability to apply quantitative analysis to HR outcomes and use data to influence and drive decisions
- Strong business and people acumen - ability to influence at all levels
- Experience leading change management efforts for organizations undergoing large scale transformation
- Experience partnering with business leaders on effective organizational design
- Ability to partner across multiple teams within HR to deliver effective solutions
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting Technology teams desiredA few items...
We will review applications from candidates currently residing in Denver, Seattle, New York, or Los Angeles (tech hub locations)