Human Resources (HR) Manager And Business Partner - Joe's Jeans And Hudson Jeans
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team on recruitment initiatives, employee relations issues, corrective action and performance management needs.
- Interpret policies and procedures for managers and employees.
- Provide guidance to resolve employee relations problems. Conduct thorough investigations and handle all documentation, escalation, and communication in a timely manner.
- Manage onboarding processes including conducting new hire orientations; completing necessary paperwork and system entries.
- Ensure legal compliance across locations including but not limited to the following areas: work authorizations, wage & hour, equal employment opportunities, etc.
- Manage the vendor relationship with our partnered staffing agencies. May assist with securing temporary associates.
- Initiate employee engagement activities such as employee events, development opportunities, etc.
- Participate in a wide variety of project-related activities and initiatives. Serve on cross-functional projects and teams as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong problem solving and influencing skills, a hands-on approach in working with management and the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Superior interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated skill in coaching and counseling across a variety of employee populations and human resource issues.
- Must have flexibility to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, take direction from multiple people, and handle pressure in a positive manner.
- Proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
Joe's Jeans and Hudson Jeans are an equal opportunity employer