Independent Sales Representative
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Dallas County
Town : DALLAS
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Company Description: Contemporary Active Apparel Brand
Location: Texas - can be based anywhere within the Texas region!
- Present, promote, and sell products directly to customers.
- Manage regional specialty store wholesale accounts.
- Exceed event sales targets for the region; you are encouraged to hire and manage hourly sub-representatives to help cover sales events!
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential events.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Set your own sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Perform quarterly inventory counts.
- Manage territory social media accounts.
- Make cash deposits from sales into the bank.
- Order inventory and place print pre-orders.
- Submit team contribution forms for qualified events.
- Complete Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative working independently.
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in goal-setting.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Knowledgeable about women’s athletics, especially swimming
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Commission Only - candidates must be okay with NO base!
- Product Discounts