Internship, Basketball Product - Mba
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Suffolk County
Town : Boston
Category : Sales
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Full time
- Assist category to further monitor how business strategy is being perceived in the market place through sales data analysis and general consumer feedback.
- Work with North American team's consumer insights units to determine processes on how to apply "big data" for improved product design and launch cadence.
- Help category to monitor on going regional trends of Forecasts to Sales Forecasts to POs.
- Help PLMs to analyze and report category business performance monthly.
- Assist with Product Catalogue preparation, sell in tools preparation and set up at internal meetings.
- Assist with continuing to build out and refine category strategy as we look ahead to future seasons.
- Passion around sports with credible knowledge in the field (preferably basketball).
- Excellent communication and speaking skills
- Strong data analysis and excel skills.
- Strong leadership skills. High initiative, high energy, passionate, decisive, eye for detail, confident
- Strong overall understanding of general business orientation and process.
- Ability to frame and defend an alternative position + think outside of the box to solve complex problems.
- Ability to convincingly present category knowledge using PowerPoint and spreadsheet software tools.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.