Inventory And Capacity Planner
Country : USA
County : Washington
Town : BEAVERTON
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Air Manufacturing Innovation is transforming to strengthen the foundation and elevate our ability to make quick data-driven decisions to achieve elite operational excellence. This includes business efficiency/effectiveness through planning operations with emphasis on optimizing capacity while coordinating inventories across all AIR MI supply chains. The role will support capacity planning with an emphasis on short and mid-term demand, alignment of inventory levels based on statistical targets, and interact as a partner in a coordinated business plan. Supporting a cross-functional team, both internally to Air MI and Nike Inc, that ensures accuracy and consistent methods to support KPI's that deliver results. We have a dynamic and diverse team tasked to complete sophisticated global projects which bring value to the business. We are looking for a self-starter with new insights to improve our team.
- Analyze, conduct and/or prepare plans that drive business operations to achieve specific objectives.
- Maintain ongoing communication and engagement with stakeholders and be available as a resource for colleagues.
- Track, maintain and provide current information on the planning KPI's.
- Use existing procedures to tackle problems; take a new perspective using existing solutions to deliver results.
- Interpret customer demand, assess requirements and determine solutions to flex capacity.
- Ensuring alignment between operational objectives, inventory strategy and manufacturing plan.
- Maintain high-level integrity, remain flexible, results-oriented and work productively in a matrixed organization
- Embrace a changing culture
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: Ph.D. or Law + 3 yrs.; Masters + 4 yrs.; Associates degree + 6 yrs.; High School + 7 yrs.
- Minimum 2 years in Capacity Planning and/or, Inventory Management, in a manufacturing environment required
- Analytics background within a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- SAP or similar MRP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, with emphasis on modeling data and graphing
- Experience with Tableau a plus