Inventory Control Clerk - 3rd Shift - Padc
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Bucks County
Town : Bristol
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Performs warehouse cycle counts, distribution cycle counts, weekly empty location audits and reports results to warehouse management.
- Interprets and reconciles warehouse reports. Investigates all inventory errors and report results to warehouse management.
- Collect daily warehouse activity data by use of various PC applications and warehouse management system.
- Investigates and reconciles all warehouse management system generated suspense file items.
- Works with Short Range Planning and Distribution operation to resolve inventory issues.
- Assists in the preparation and execution of the annual physical inventory.
- Performs all cubing aspects of new products into the warehouse management system.
- Verifies out of stock items for distribution operation.
- Assists in processing back to stock items.
- Follows all safety and good manufacturing practices (GMP's).
- Performs various other duties as assigned including assisting with the training of new employees.
- Good communication skills and demonstrated knowledge of English, reading and writing.
- Basic knowledge of arithmetic.
- Must be able to work independently in a multi-task environment
- Must have minimum of 1 yr. clerical experience
- Ability to navigate in computer systems such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet, Intranet, warehouse and distribution systems.
- Must successfully pass written and practical tests and achieve scores equivalent to national standards.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to wear steel-tipped safety shoes and safety glasses.
- Must be able to work in weather extremes-hot and cold environments.
- Must be able to pass physical examination.
- Must be able to pass Power Material Handling Training (written and road test)
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
- Must be available to work all shifts.
- Must be available to work in all Northtec facilities as needed.
Personal Computer, calculator, photocopier, scale, cubiscan, label printer, hand jack, transporter, order picker, and hi-lo.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.