Inventory Control Clerk - Acd - East Manchester PA
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : York County
Town : Manchester
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Auditing targeted number of pick bins each day as directed in the warehouse
- Reporting data to Inventory Control Supervisor
- Striving to achieve objective level of order accuracy by updating inventory data in SAP
- Report and resolve errors found in warehouse inventory
- Accountable for accuracy and integrity of all warehouse counts
- Adjust all bin management in SAP system
- Other duties as assigned such as Return to Vendor (RTV), Breakdowns, etc.
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L'Oreal USA
, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for timely completion of inventory cycle counts and research of inventory issues in order to achieving the facility objectives for order accuracy and inventory accuracy.
- Ability to speak, write and understand English
- Must have basic reading & writing skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals etc.
- Ability to learn use of computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun).
- Must be able to operate powered material handling equipment (fork lift, order picker, pallet jack, etc.) safely. Individual will be certified in use of equipment.
- Must be reliable and on-time to work each day.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the Warehouse and climb stairs (where applicable) throughout scheduled shift.
- Must wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests