Inventory Control/Quality Data Associate Analyst
Country : USA
State : South Carolina
County : York County
Town : Rock Hill
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Provide daily communications with all members of the management team regarding Aged Memo, Damages, Inventory Adjustments, and Quality Metrics trends;
Ensure that all ICQA reports are properly formatted and distributed to the management team on a daily basis to help address all ICQA issues in a timely manner;
Ensure that all data requests from the business need are properly executed;
Designing and developing rational databases for collecting data
Building and/or designing data input or data collection screens.
Presenting data in charts, graphs, and tables (to give visual representation to trends)
- Planning & Organization
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- College degree, technical preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in Quality/Inventory control.
- Detailed knowledge of distribution center systems, processes & inventory control.
- Ability to import, clean, transform, validate, and/or model data to aid in the decision making process.
- Experienced in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and SQL query capability preferred.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Sense of urgency in responding to needs of Associates and Managers.
- Ability to coordinate and engage with different teams across the network to accomplish projects.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ADA:
No unusual physical requirements. Requires no heavy lifting, and nearly all work is performed in a comfortable indoor facility.
Routine deadlines; usually sufficient lead time; variance in work volume seasonal and predictable; priorities can be anticipated; some interruptions are present; travel or other inconveniences have advance notice; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands.
Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 10 pounds.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.