Inventory Control Specialist Ridgedale Center
Country : USA
State : Minnesota
County : Hennepin County
Town : Minnetonka
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in a Life...
- Work in the eye of the storm, keeping the stockrooms and sales floor organized, re-stocked and tidy as shoppers hunt for the great deals they're looking for
- Be the keeper of the merchandise, completing all inventory processes and making sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed
- Assist the team with inventory control initiatives
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your professionalism, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Have solid math, verbal and written communications skills
- Are able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Embrace working a flexible schedule