Inventory Control Supervisor
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Middlesex County
Town : Perth Amboy
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
This position is based in Perth Amboy, NJ and will report to the Inventory Operations Manager.
- Full spectrum of Inventory supply chain management and internal process control.
- Management of the Cycle Count and Putaway process to meet daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly goals.
- Management of the exceptions from daily activities
- Proactively manage by walking, finding areas of improvement and ensuring that SOP's are followed.
- Provide feedback to the Inventory team to facilitate a continual evolution and improvement of overall operations.
- Partner with cross-functional team members leading daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation exercises to resolve Inventory discrepancies.
- Initiate and maintain regular communication with stakeholders (i.e. customer service,fulfillment and other operational teams) to resolve and prevent issues and to enhance mutual understanding of processes.
- Provide EOD report to maintain daily 100% accountability of all processes; manage all daily order exceptions and report against languishing orders on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Coordinate and manage all booking and special considerations for 3rd party shipments.
- Supervise staff, including scheduling and training, and additional duties as needed.
- Ensure all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ensure all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of warehouse operations, including general maintenance, housekeeping, and organization.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in warehouse operations.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Workflow and process management experience.
- Extensive experience with MS - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience using web-based software.
- Agile, dynamic, problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to "push the envelope" to always improve customer SLA's and value-added services.
- Shipping and carrier (UPS, FedEx, DHL) experience a plus.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic, forward-thinking perspective, excellent business judgment, and a collaborative working style.
- A sense of humor, personal integrity, and the appreciation for the power of teamwork.
- Strong leadership ability in managing and developing a high performing team.
NICE TO HAVE
- Independent individual with entrepreneurial spirit and strong leadership abilities.
- A positive attitude that will drive the business forward.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.