Inventory Integrity & Quality - Area Manager - Saturday-Monday 5am-5pm - Dubuque, ia
Country : USA
State : Iowa
County : Dubuque County
Town : Dubuque
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Leads and trains the inventory count and quality process auditors through their execution of scheduled cycle counts, inventory counts associated with identified operational process exceptions and quality process audits
- Monitor inventory adjustments and quality audit results to support root cause analysis of count variances and audit exceptions
- Address root cause regarding people and processes with the focus on improvements that effectively reduce future occurrences through cross-functional partnerships with Operations team peers
- Set daily team direction and priorities, anticipating change and adapting as necessary
- Manage and coach team members for growth and development
- 3+ years distribution and/or fulfillment center work experience
- 2+ years supervisory / management experience
- Working knowledge of WMS/WES systems; such as Manhattan, DAI, High Jump and basic PC skills including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member leading and influencing others to accomplish daily objectives
- Demonstrated basic understanding of inventory control and quality audit processes and metrics