Inventory Planning Analyst - Online
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
- Provide data and recommendations to influence the development of category level plans
- Manage strategic positioning of size investments – validating buys at the size level, ensuring optimal size availability for our customer.
- Complete monthly receipt reconciliation to validate pre-season investments are flowing through correctly to in-season timeframe.
- Support creation of comprehensive business recaps on weekly and quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with merchant and inventory management teams to develop comprehensive strategies to support in-season pricing that aligns with pre-season plan.
- Execute in-season price strategies.
- Support in-season management of category level plans including ongoing assessments and updates
- 1-2 years’ work experience preferred
- Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
- Problem Solving: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Systems and Tools Acumen: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a diverse group of business partners
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills