IT Audit Manager
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Participate in creating annual audit plan.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews based on the annual audit plan to analyze IT risks, identify areas for improvement, raise opportunities for streamlining and efficiencies, and promote value-added recommendations.
- Provide open findings Audit Summary Reports to Company management and Audit Committee on a quarterly basis.
- Be a department resource for IT knowledge in essential subject matter areas and important processes assigned.
- Encourage “Win as a Team” attitude by contributing to team efforts, sharing responsibility for team results and providing constructive feedback.
- Develop analytics testing methodology approach for IT Audit Team.Key Responsibilities
- Manage IT Audit Team to plan IT and communicate audit engagements, including preparing risk analysis, determining audit scope, developing audit procedures and preparing budget and staffing plan.
- Assist the IT Audit Team with the development and development of audit procedures, including documenting processes, establishing testing criteria, reviewing evidence, and identifying and documenting process and control issues.
- Provide oral and written presentations to management; discuss control issues, impact and recommended solutions.
- Prepare reports to our Audit Committee of the Board of Directors to include analysis of actual performance against plan. Provide quarterly updates of risk assessment and audit plans.
- Manage IT audit teams to support annual SOX testing program,support our external auditors (PwC) annual audit testing.
- Provide executive management with consultation and advice on our IT processes (including those related to operating system software, networks, application software, database architecture, data integrity, security, contingency, system management procedures, business application access controls, and segregation of responsibilities).
- Provide guidance to IT audit team members in performing pre/post implementation reviews and advisory services related to SAP and other IT plans.
- Coach audit staff in improving audit skills.
- Work with Director Global IT Audit and SAP Project Team on SAP S4 HANA implementation including development of the GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) operating model and continuous auditing and monitoring.
- Work with all levels of business management and with other team members.
- Minimal travel (domestic and international) estimated at 10-15% per year.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Accounting, Business, or other related degree is required plus one recognized (CPA, CIA) or IT Security (CISA, CISM, CISSP, or equivalent certification is required).
- Experience performing audits of IT processes, infrastructure, operating systems, information security, and management programs including planning, risk assessment, identifying controls, creating audit procedures, testing work processes, preparing work papers, and developing conclusions about IT and business processes, risks and controls.
- Compile and analyze information, develop conclusions and provide credible information and advice to improve IT effectiveness, risk management and controls.
- Identify and maintain leading edge knowledge and audit techniques to improve the audit process and results.
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks and methodologies related to IT auditing (i.e., AGILE Auditing, CoBIT, GDPR, ISO, NIST, SSAE-18, and SOC-2).
- Public and global company experience.
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA and GRC module (Access Controls and Process Controls).
- Proficiency in IT General Controls auditing, IT Application Controls review, Business and IT process flows and improvement.
- Recognized leader by team members, peers and management.
- High degree of demonstrated collaboration with peers.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and Auditing Standards endorsed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.Additional QualificationsExperience with accounting and auditing software preferred, e.g. Workiva, Archer.We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandiseOur policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.