IT Product Owner
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : MARLBOROUGH
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our North American Selling and Store Operations Solution Delivery team. Using knowledge of industry best practice and IT delivery leadership skills, you will help deliver solutions to our rapidly growing US and Canadian divisions.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog. The PO owns the Team backlog and its implementation.
- Acts as customer proxy and works with product management and other POs to prepare for the PI Planning meeting.
- Attends relevant Product Management meetings about planning and backlog/Vision refinement
- As a member of the extended Product Management team, the PO may be involved in Program Backlog refinement
- Participates in Team Demos and Retrospectives
- Attends and actively participates in Release Train Ceremonies: PI Planning, System Demo, ART Sync, and Inspect & Adapt
- Drives iteration goals and iteration content via prioritized stories
- Develops a strong understanding of the business operations in a domain
- Acts as day-to-day liaison between business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical teams
- May support the implementation planning and execution of solutions
- Supports organizational change and training
- Involved in analyzing and managing scope changes
- 0 - 3 years of relevant experience in an agile delivery framework, strategy or requirements development or Product Owner role.
- Relevant undergraduate BA, BS degree in IT or Business or equivalent experience.
Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Product Manager, Business Analyst, Operations, Technology, Marketing
- Aptitude for translating business needs into user stories that Teams can develop into finished deliverables
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or similar knowledge of eliciting business requirements is preferred
- Proven aptitude for analysis and problem solving and interest in business and/or technology
- Competence in writing user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Ability to manage dependencies in and across sprints and releases.