IT Systems Administrator
Marshall Retail Group is America’s largest, independent specialty retailer in the casino-resort and airport marketplace. For 60 years, MRG has provided clients with a portfolio of attractive, successful brands that turn pedestrians into window shoppers, window shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal, repeat customers. The premiere retail development company currently operates more than 160 stores across the United States and Canada and has been named the Best Specialty Retail Brand Operator of 2017.
MRG’s corporate office is located in the FABULOUS Las Vegas and we have stores across the US and Canada!
APPLY TODAY! We can’t wait to meet you!
MRG shall not discriminate against any employee, or applicant for employment, because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or political affiliation.
Marshall Retail Group seeks a talented System Administrator.
It doesn’t hurt that we are one of the most fun, dynamic and exciting places to work in Las Vegas!
- Incredible Environment and Team!
- Health Insurance!
- Dental and Vision Insurance!
- FREE Life Insurance!
- Amazing Employee Discount!
- 401k with great match!
- Career Advancement!
- Business Casual Attire
- Unbelievable store discounts (look us up, you will be amazed!)
- 55K-65K based upon experience
- And so much more!
The System Administrator will be responsible for Administration, Management, and Maintenance of all corporate technologies as assigned.
- BA or 2 year technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience
- 5+ years supporting and administrating Windows servers (2012, 2016) and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10 workstations
- 5+ years Active Directory experience
- 5+ years of LDAP experience
- 3+ years of VMware experience; clustered environments preferred
- 5+ years hands on and over the phone troubleshooting experience
- Retail experience a plus
- Warehouse management system and ERP system experience is a plus.
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Drug Testing May be required depending upon location
- Additional Security clearance may be required depending upon location