Junior Account Representative
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title of Job: Junior Account Executive/Account Representative
Company Description: Women’s fashion Company
Location: Orlando, FL
Serves as the main point of contact between the brand and its customers
B2B accounts on a daily basis, as well as providing support for final cons
customer relations and develops long-lasting business relationships
- Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of sales plans, documenting and reporting sales results to upper management, and performing all functions to assist customers and support independent representatives.
- Prospect new Wholesale customers. Convert prospects
- Take and process orders
- Communicate with B2B accounts regularly to get a pulse for the market
- Monitor B2B customer inventory to make sure they are always in-stock
- Cross and upsell to current accounts
- Provide excellent customer service and support. Strengthen customer relations and turn them into long-lasting business relationships
- Process product returns and exchanges
- Prepare sales reports
- Works with current accounts on joint marketing efforts to increase sales.
- Researches and contacts Wholesale prospects to present, address all
- questions, determine the best way to serve them, and convert them into customers.
- Regularly contacts existing Wholesale customers to check their needs and sell to them.
- Takes and enters Wholesale orders placed by phone, email, and other means.
- Keeps customers informed of the status of their orders as needed using their preferred means of communication.
- Contacts and collects payments from customers by processing credit card transactions.
- Addresses and responds to questions, complaints and all other issues presented by
- customers and prospects via phone, email, social media or any other means of
- Travels to visit accounts and research the market.
- Participates in events and trade shows.
- Sorts and forwards voicemails to the addressed department and/or responsible for
- handling the corresponding content.
- Creates Return Authorizations and processes credit memos/exchanges according to
- company policies.
- Supports other departments/business units.
- Gathers and enters data, and prepares weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Keeps workspace organized, neat and clean at all times.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or sales field
- Fashion industry experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal/telephone and written communication skills
- Availability to travel (approx. 20%)
- Ability to work well under pressure and on short deadlines
- Comfortable working with numbers such as forecasts and budgets
- Proficiency in English (speaking, writing and reading), Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word)
- Strong working knowledge of computers and electronic communication platforms
- Knowledge and ability to use social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
- LinkedIn, etc., as professional research and communication tools
- Bachelor degree w/ GPA of 3.0 or higher, highly desirable
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S