Junior Planner, Merchandising Operations - Retail Stores
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Represent the brand and utilize the PUMA 4Keys (Fair, Honest, Positive, Creative) in all decisions, actions, processes, and practices.
- Support the activities and systems of the Planning Team with cross functional Merchant support
- Execute planning operational task, compile and distribute sales analysis reports
- Manage and maintain Outlet promotions on a weekly basis.
- Build analytics models for predicting and optimizing outcomes
- Create and manage markdown strategies that maximize profit and inventory liquidation.
- Create and update size profiles for new and replenishment skus and ensure size quantities are correct
- With guidance develop, execute, and communicate data driven strategies to deliver significant performance gains to the business
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in Retail Field, Planning or Allocations a plus
- Degree educated. In the absence of degree relevant work experience must be demonstrated
- Excellent administrative and problem solving skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must be flexible and adaptive to changing or competing priorities
- Solid innovative instincts and ability to execute plans with an understanding of the business implication