Junior Product Manager, Calvin Klein Performance
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
- Lead on all data entry on to AS400- includes style set up, creating and maintaining purchase prders.
- Assist with sending Po's to vendors and confirming vendors are in receipt of all orders.
- Assist with obtaining confirmations from each vendor on delivery and order receipt.
- On-going confirmation of X-factory dates to ensure delivery is maintained.
- Place and distribute customer ticket orders for vendors.
- Assist with reviewing samples from pre pro stage to top stage.
- Assist with placing bulk packing trims each season.
- Assist with approving UPC & care label layouts for bulk production.
- Keep track of all passing test reports for each style.
- Assist vendors with any shipping compliance questions/concerns.
- Extreme attention to details, highly accurate & organized.
- 4-5 years of relative experience with a focus on data entry (preferably in the wholesale industry).
- Working Knowledge of garment construction
- Willing to take initiative and exercise strong problem solving skills.
- Critical eye for reviewing samples & materials.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Adobe and Illistrator skills
- Knowledge of PLM is a definite plus
- Strong interpersonal relationship abilities.
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook required.
- Ability to manage tasks in a high pressure environment & meet deadlines