l'Oreal Usa, Manager of Performance Marketing & Consumer Acquisition
Country : USA
State : New York
County : Livingston Parish
Town : York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Performance Marketing & Consumer Acquisition role will lead the Google and Bing paid search engine marketing strategy, optimization, and analysis for SkinCeuticals along with all new customer acquisition strategy and execution. The purpose of this role is to identify and capture new SkinCeuticals consumers using performance marketing methods including paid Google and Bing search, and social lead generation. The role works as the hub between Ecommerce, CRM, Social Media, and Marketing teams. This role will also be part of the cross-platform ACD Search Team (ACD Le Search) to share consumer search behavior insights with the Amazon, e-Retailer, and Google SEO search teams.
Paid Search Key Accountabilities:
- Hands on management of Google Adwords platform to ensure campaigns are properly set-up and routinely optimized to ensure maximum efficiency
- Manage paid search budgets of ACD brands on Google and Bing platforms
- Partner with Ecommerce leads to drive increased SEM revenue through SkinCeuticals.com with efficiency
- Provide oversight and guidance to brand marketing team on keyword bidding strategies on branded and non-branded terms
- Responsible for ensuring that paid search KPIs meet or exceed benchmarks and goals (CPC, ROAS, CTR, etc)
- Conduct keyword research to inform campaign builds across Google's various paid search products (Adwords, PLAs, etc.)
- Proactive research and suggestion of new performance marketing opportunities in Google and Bing (white space opportunities for brands)
- Collaborate with e-retailer search teams to ensure strategic bidding between brand sites and e-retailer sites
- Translate brand objectives into winning paid search strategies aligned to KPIs
- Media plan proposals and deliverables: definition of brand objectives on search engine marketing, budgets, media flow, recommended keywords, ad copy and campaign structure for brand approval
- Weekly reporting of paid search performance to brand stakeholders
Consumer Acquisition Key Accountabilities:
- Develop and manage consumer acquisition programs via social media to meet consumer name and enhanced data acquisition goals.
- Collaborate with Data and CRM partners to leverage 1P data for more efficient consumer targeting on social media platforms
- Track and report on Cost per Acquisition (CAC) across various platforms and tactics, and optimize media spend for efficiency.
- Analytical: The candidate must have advanced analytical skills for deep analysis of search trends, campaign performance, KPI optimization opportunities
- Communication: Must be able to present complex material to a diverse group of marketers and stakeholders in both written and verbal form. Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management.
- Collaboration: Ability to work cross functionally between Ecommerce, Marketing, CRM, and Data Activation to help ensure the maximum performance of media activations
- Expert level Google Adwords knowledge
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Highly proficient in Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Highly proficient in search tools (BrightEdge, SEO Rush)
- Proficient in Bing Ads
- Proven track record driving paid search strategies and maximizing search KPIs
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proficient in SEO strategy and methodology
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics. MBA preferred, not required.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience with 3+ years in data driven marketing / media
- Consulting firm or digital agency experience a plus
- Beauty industry experience a plus We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.