Latam E-Commerce Project Manager/Product Owner
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Regional E-commerce Project Manager/Product Owner reports to the Regional Online Production Lead and is responsible for the management and development of all E-commerce websites, features, enhancements and maintenance projects from inception through launch. The Product Owner (PO) is responsible for providing development teams with a clear business vision of the work to be performed. The PO becomes the voice of the customer and implements the vision of the Regional Online Lead.
We are looking for a driven, pro-active and successful Project Manager/Product Owner with a history of working in a fast paced and high stakes/time-sensitive environment, adept at different project management methodologies.
- Work closely with Online Production Lead, business teams and other functions to create and maintain the team backlog of E-commerce websites, features, enhancements and maintenance for the region.
- Participate in regional product planning and forecasting with product management team.
- Receive Business requests, analyze and create features user stories that meet business needs and ensure completed stories meet acceptance criteria.
- Develop user story acceptance criteria and meet with teams as needed for user story refinement.
- Provide insight to sizing features, along with estimates from product teams and delivery partners.
- Be available to team, business stakeholders and functions to answer questions on a nearly daily basis.
- Attend daily standups as needed to clarify stories or acceptance criteria.
- Accept ownership and reporting of the team backlog, progress and status of development of features.
- Escalate issues/concerns immediately in order to avert development running over time/budget.
- Influence leadership within the business areas to maintain alignment around backlog objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope and constraints impacting delivery.
- Act as a quality gatekeeper for all deliverables, ensure that guidelines and best practices are followed and that the product is reviewed only after meeting acceptance criteria.
- 5 years of project management with a strong understanding of web technologies involved in E-commerce features development.
- Highly collaborative, team player with pro-active, positive and strong conflict resolution skills.
- Strong leadership with excellent verbal and written communication skill to clearly and accurately articulate, in writing the business needs.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects, varying in scope and partnering agencies, in a fast-paced and high stakes environment.
- Ability to flex leadership style to accommodate a wide variety of team members and function styles and leverage team diversity
- Demonstrate a challenger spirit to remove blockers, propose solutions and propel projects to completion.
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a high sense of urgency.
- Comfortable with web applications, CMS and project management tools, with a natural tendency to use them at their fullest potential, capabilities and benefit.
- Experience managing team backlogs and product roadmaps.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies, including expertise with Jira.
- Flexibility to adjust and work with different time zones and global teams.
- Spanish, Portuguese and World Languages interest is a plus.