Lead Developer - CRM
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Lead the design, development and deployment of all solutions on the Salesforce platform. Act as SME of Salesforce system to support day to day use by CRM team. Proactively design and implement innovative solutions that leverage and extend standard Salesforce capabilities to improve overall capabilities and support future CRM roadmap. Deliver solutions that maximize user experience with the system by minimizing complexity for the user. Lead detailed design, implementation and integrations to new and legacy systems as part of large strategic projects that meet our customer needs. Transform requirements into system, application process and program design relevant to Salesforce CRM. Design may be custom or involve adaptation of or integration to third party or packaged applications software. Use appropriate tools to document and communicate technical designs. Evaluate system integration impacts beyond the scope of specified change. May evaluate the work of partner team members for technical quality, adherence to standards and completeness. Ensure the quality of vendor-developed and delivered CRM capabilities. Participate or lead in the planning, creating and coordinating of test plan efforts. Provide periodic status updates to project leaders and managers. Participates in architecture reviews. Develops proof of concepts when needed. Performs hands-on integration development.
- 3+ years hands on development supporting Salesforce CRM.
- Salesforce Administrator experience on Lightning Platform.
- Knowledge of CRM Business process.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Einstein and Pardot.
- Strong understanding of relational database design & ETL tools.
- Excellent functional & technical documentation skills.
- Experience with customer MDM systems.
- 7+ years Java/J2EE, .NET or C++ development.
- Implementation and integration of REST APIs.
- Sensitivity to the multi-cultural characteristics of a global IT organization.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC Methodologies including end-to-end execution experience.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Salesforce certifications preferred and/or prior experience with Salesforce systems integration work.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification required; Salesforce Certified.
- Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Sale Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Certified.
- Service Cloud Consultant certification.
- Experience writing Visualforce & Apex classes & triggers (Plus).
- CI/CD - Jenkins, Maven etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with Commerce products.
- Basic SQL query skills.
- Basic knowledge of project management and communication tools (Jira, Confluence).