Loss Prevention Agent- Chestnut Street (Philadelphia)
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Philadelphia County
Town : Philadelphia
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a truly global brand. Today the company has a total of more than 1,200 stores in 14 markets worldwide including Japan, China, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K. and U.S. In addition, Grameen UNIQLO, a social business established in Bangladesh in September 2010, opened its two first stores in Dhaka in July 2013. UNIQLO operates an integrated business model under which it designs, manufactures, markets and sells high-quality, casual apparel. The company believes that truly great clothes should be supremely comfortable, feature universal designs, are of high quality and offer a superb fit to everyone who wears them.
With a corporate statement committed to changing clothes, changing conventional wisdom and change the world, Fast Retailing is dedicated to creating great clothing with new and unique value to enrich the lives of people everywhere. For more information about UNIQLO and Fast Retailing, please visit www.uniqlo.com and www.fastretailing.com.
Uniqlo USA continues to open stores in some of the country's most important cities and locations, as part of our ongoing efforts to solidify our status as a truly global brand. Today Uniqlo USA has over 50 stores in New York, New Jersey, California, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Connecticut. In order to achieve our goal of opening new stores and growing our Loss Prevention Department in the United States, we need talented, eager individuals to join our team!
Applicants must have at least 1 year of experience in a specialty retail store environment in a Loss Prevention role.
This Loss Prevention Associate position is responsible for maintaining a safe shopping environment for its customers and a safe work environment for its employees. The LPA must play a critical role in the reduction of inventory shortage and controllable losses by identifying and apprehending shoplifters. All applicants must have strong ability to make confident and intelligent business decisions during stressful situations.
To be successful in this role, the LPA must consistently demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Successfully identify, apprehend and detain shoplifters by following company guidelines.
- Be familiar with state and local laws pertaining to shoplifting and retail crime.
- Participate in associate awareness efforts and generate leads pertaining to internal investigations.
- Partner with Store LP Manager as needed to manage and resolve any internal investigations.
- Ensure compliance and understanding of the shortage reduction strategies.
- Partner with LP Manager to ensure compliance of company policy and procedure. Inspect compliance to company safety policy and procedures through store visits and provide direction and training to ensure opportunities are identified and corrected.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Knowledgeable of federal, state and local law.
- Knowledgeable of surveillance equipment and installations.
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned area, and maneuver around sales floors, stock room and offices.
- Must be able to work for extended periods of standing or walking the sales floor as required.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
Posting Notes: Philadelphia || Pennsylvania (US-PA) || United States (US) || Store Staff || Store Operations || UNIQLO || EX:OUT || UNIQLO ||