Loss Prevention Agent (Full-Time) - Union Square Flagship Store, Downtown San Francisco
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Train store team members on loss prevention and safety policies, procedures and standards: ensure compliance from all store team, notifying store management/Loss Prevention Manager of any violations.
- Assist store and loss prevention management with investigations of both internal and external customers.
- Patrol the store and post in designated areas as directed by the Loss Prevention Manager
- Identify shortage risks and service all customers in accordance with company standards.
- Prepare all incident reports for safety, injury, accidents, theft, cash handling, and shortage: reviewing all reports with the Loss Prevention Manager daily.
- Identify shortages of inventory, partner with loss prevention management on creating solutions.
- Identify safety or loss risks, immediately notifying store and loss prevention management to prevent accidents.
- Support loss prevention management with audits and inventory counts.
- Ensure full confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with special projects, as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications; including Security Software, CCTV equipment, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable of federal, state and local law
- Knowledgeable of surveillance/security equipment and installations
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned area
- Must be able to work for extended periods of standing or walking the sales floor as required
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull or move objects of at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including nights, evenings and weekends.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D., Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice or related preferred
Posting Notes: San Francisco || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || Store Staff || Store Operations || UNIQLO || EX:OUT; SF:AJ; SF:CO; SF:FA; SF:FJ; SF:IN; SF:LI; SF:MA; SF:SC; SF:SH || UNIQLO ||