Loss Prevention Associate - Chicago
Country : USA
State : Illinois
County : Cook County
Town : Chicago
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Job Title: Loss Prevention Associate
Location: Uniqlo N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago IL
- Ensure full knowledge of and exemplify LP/safety policy, procedure and standards.
- Train store employees on LP policy and procedure and ensure compliance.
- Train store employees on safety policy and procedure and ensure compliance.
- Detect and capture shoplifters according to company protocol.
- Monitor potential employee theft suspicions. Partner with LP Manager to address concerns.
- Prepare incident reports, accident reports and investigative reports according to company guidelines.
- Assist management in the investigation of employee policy & procedure violations.
- Communicate and support all initiatives surrounding shortage reduction including, but not limited to audits, inventory counts, etc.
- Offer recommendations and solutions to potential loss/safety concerns.
- Ensure complete confidentiality with regard to current and past investigations and outcomes.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Respond to alarm calls as needed and required in order to resolve all issues causing them.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications; i.e.: Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work for extended periods at a desk on a computer or standing/walking as required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Experience in conducting investigations preferred.
- 1-2 years of retail Loss Prevention experience preferred.
Posting Notes: Chicago || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || Store Staff || Store Operations || UNIQLO || EX:OUT; SF:AJ; SF:CO; SF:FA; SF:FJ; SF:IN; SF:LI; SF:MA; SF:SC; SF:SH || UNIQLO ||