Loss Prevention Associate- Washington, D.C
Country : USA
State : District of Columbia
County : District of Columbia
Town : Washington
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a truly global brand. Today the company has a total of more than 1,200 stores in 14 markets worldwide including Japan, China, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K. and U.S. UNIQLO operates an integrated business model under which it designs, manufactures, markets and sells high-quality, casual apparel. The company believes that truly great clothes should be supremely comfortable, feature universal designs, are of high quality and offer a superb fit to everyone who wears them.
With a corporate statement committed to changing clothes, changing conventional wisdom and change the world, Fast Retailing is dedicated to creating great clothing with new and unique value to enrich the lives of people everywhere. For more information about UNIQLO and Fast Retailing, please visit www.uniqlo.com and www.fastretailing.com.
Uniqlo USA continues to open stores in some of the country's most important cities and locations, as part of our ongoing efforts to solidify our status as a truly global brand. Today Uniqlo USA has over 50 stores in New York, New Jersey, California, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Connecticut. In order to achieve our goal of opening new stores and growing our Loss Prevention Department in the United States, we need talented, eager individuals to join our team!
Responsible for all initiatives and daily tasks associated with loss prevention and safety management as directed by Loss Prevention Manager to ensure the safety and well-being of all employees and company assets.
- Ensure full knowledge of and exemplify LP/safety policy, procedure and standards.
- Train store employees on LP policy and procedure and ensure compliance.
- Train store employees on safety policy and procedure and ensure compliance.
- Detect and capture shoplifters according to company protocol.
- Monitor potential employee theft suspicions. Partner with LP Manager to address concerns.
- Prepare incident reports, accident reports and investigative reports according to company guidelines.
- Assist management in the investigation of employee policy & procedure violations.
- Communicate and support all initiatives surrounding shortage reduction including, but not limited to audits, inventory counts, etc.
- Offer recommendations and solutions to potential loss/safety concerns.
- Ensure complete confidentiality with regard to current and past investigations and outcomes.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Respond to alarm calls as needed and required in order to resolve all issues causing them.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications; i.e.: Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work for extended periods at a desk on a computer or standing/walking as required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Experience in conducting investigations preferred.
- 1-2 years of retail Loss Prevention experience preferred.
Posting Notes: Washington, D.C. || District of Columbia (US-DC) || United States (US) || Store Staff || Store Operations || UNIQLO || EX:OUT || UNIQLO ||