Loss Prevention Business Partner
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Tarrant County
Town : Fort Worth
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complementary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
People: Builds strong working relationships with all business partners. Conducts training of store, district and Region Leadership in the areas of loss prevention awareness, loss reduction, and shortage control including damage reduction and provides analysis and direction on deficiencies. Actively participate with region leadership to achieve all business objectives, including participating in meetings, calls, web ex on a regular basis.
Safety/Loss Prevention: Ensures the store environment is safe at all times for associates and customers; all policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for protecting company assets by ensuring all procedures are being followed in store as they relate to shrink, damages, banking, etc. Analyzes and utilizes all available reporting. Conduct investigations of known or suspected losses as well recommends corrective action, reports findings, and communicates with field leadership team in the resolution of investigations, loss or potential exposures. Monitors, reviews, and reports on the adherence to Company's established operating standards for its retail units through the use of operational assessment. Aligns with District Manager and Region Leadership on action plans and strategies to improve operations. Collaborates with retail partners to understand trends in specific markets that could impact Sally Beauty Holdings. Ensure compliance to Hazardous material program.Operations: Drives the execution of all company processes through training, management, analysis and continuous improvement. Works in partnership with Operations Business Partner. Recommends investigations based upon the analysis of loss trends as a result of exception reporting, loss trend analysis, and developed case information. Assure adherence to the company's physical security standards (i.e. alarm systems, IC system, Key control and cash handling processes) for Sally locations. ADD comment(s) regarding focus on high shrink stores in partnership with the HRBP. . Leads execution efforts of Sally stores high shrink strategy plan and ensures successful execution of this within the region providing regular reporting and feedback.
- Excellent communication skills, able to write and verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of interview and interrogation techniques. Advanced level preferred. Proficient in telephone interviews.
- Understanding of assigned store capabilities and growth potentials.
- Proficient in Exception based reporting tools and ability to share findings with peers and leadership.
- Ability to travel extensively and frequently including overnights and weekends to attend national sales meetings, store visits, and operations meetings.
- Ability to plan, organize, lead and control
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and quantify market trends
- Effective Communicator - Emotionally astute when communicating while remaining authentic to own style/ "self" - uses data/ information in a relevant and concise and candid manner.
- Team Builder - Actively demonstrates teamwork/collaboration within SBH. Builds and/or participates in effective teams and values the importance of having diverse thoughts and input from various sources.
- Results Driver - Effective at driving and delivering on plans. Normally holds self and team (where appropriate) accountable to a high standard of delivery. Typically suggests opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Problem Solver & Decision Maker - Identifies, gathers and examines the relevant information. Makes recommendations and takes action to solve challenges.