Loss Prevention Coordinator - Torrance, ca
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Torrance
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
- Greet and interact with building personnel in a professional and pleasant demeanor and respond with a sense of urgency to incidents related to loss prevention, safety and security
- Serve as a liaison between arriving guests and warehouse staff; greeting, screening and confirming appointments when applicable
- Log information on trucks entering or leaving the building, validating essential information for inbound deliveries and communicating with the receiving department, stage or assign them a door as instructed
- Monitor building/fire alarms to ensure proper response and/or dispatching
- Answer incoming calls to the building and transfer calls to appropriate extensions
- Operate electronic walk-through metal detectors and hand-held metal detectors, as needed
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- A calm head when dealing with safety issues, including dealing with suspects who engage in aggressive behavior
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership & confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- No immediate family members or significant others currently working in the Omni Hub