Loss Prevention Investigator
Country : USA
State : California
County : Santa Clara County
Town : San Jose
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Manage the internal theft program in a market of high-volume retail store locations.
- Identify potential acts of internal dishonesty through exception reporting, behavior observation and internal referrals.
- Thoroughly build and document cases to support findings and resolution.
- Interview associates in accordance to Wicklander-Zulawski (WZ) and company's best practices.
- Utilize exception reports, surveillance, and employee tips to generate cases.
- Work with outside agencies such as police, courts and legal to bring cases to resolution.
- Teach fact finding/investigation techniques to LP Associates.
- Partner with District/Store Management to build LP awareness.
- Utilize market resources to build cases.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- College degree in Criminal Justice preferred.
- 3 years of Loss Prevention investigative experience with a focus on internal dishonesty.
- Familiarity with progressive Loss Prevention and Shrink reduction strategies.
- The proven ability to partner with District/Store Management to decrease shrink.
- Formalized interview/interrogation training (WZ a plus).
- Multi-store investigation experience preferred.
Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose