Loss Prevention Investigator
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Mateo County
Town : Brisbane
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
- Manage all inbound and outbound investigations.
- Identify, investigate, and bring to closure incidents of internal theft.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Law Enforcement.
- Maintain all employee ID badge issuance and access control standards,
- The ability to identify shortage and safety related issues within a warehouse environment.
- Review and audit procedures of all inbound and outbound merchandise.
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging and documentation ensuring all Loss Prevention measures have been adhered too.
- Conduct shortage and safety inspections and communicate findings to Loss Prevention Manager.
- Participate in the training of employees to increase Loss Prevention awareness.
- Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss, motivating shortage control involvement, and help identify creative shortage control solutions.
- Flexibility to work weekends as needed.
- Ability to work well with all levels of leadership.
- Experience operating and monitoring CCTV systems.
- Effective communicator (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates the skill and willingness to take initiative and to proactively anticipate organizational needs including the ability to meet deadlines as required.
- Ability to accurately record incidents by writing clear and concise reports.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment with tremendous growth.