Loss Prevention Investigator
Country : USA
State : Louisiana
County : St. Tammany Parish
Town : Mandeville
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Manage the internal theft program in a market of high-volume retail store locations.
- Identify potential acts of internal dishonesty through exception reporting, behavior observation and internal referrals.
- Thoroughly build and document cases to support findings and resolution.
- Interview associates in accordance to Wicklander-Zulawski (WZ) and company's best practices.
- Utilize exception reports, surveillance, and employee tips to generate cases.
- Work with outside agencies such as police, courts and legal to bring cases to resolution.
- Teach fact finding/investigation techniques to LP Associates.
- Partner with District/Store Management to build LP awareness.
- Utilize market resources to build cases.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- College degree in Criminal Justice preferred.
- 3 years of Loss Prevention investigative experience with a focus on internal dishonesty.
- Familiarity with progressive Loss Prevention and Shrink reduction strategies.
- The proven ability to partner with District/Store Management to decrease shrink.
- Formalized interview/interrogation training (WZ a plus).
- Multi-store investigation experience preferred.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: New Orleans
Loss Prevention, Investigation, Criminal Investigator, Criminal Justice, Security, Legal, Retail