Loss Prevention Investigator-la Local Omni Hub
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Torrance
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
- Greet and interact with building personnel in a professional and pleasant demeanor and respond with a sense of urgency to incidents relating to loss prevention, safety and security
- Monitor ID badges for entry/exit to the building for all employees, visitors, vendors, temporary employees, contractors, truck drivers, etc.
- Perform warehouse walks of the interior and exterior, thoroughly examining doors, windows, gates and lighting to ensure proper function and physical security standards are met
- Reduce and control pilferage through training, education, audits and surveillance activities
- Educate employees and managers on shrinkage indicators through shrinkage awareness meetings and successful and timely completion of assigned online LP training programs
- Initiate and conduct investigation of shrinkage and follow through on resolutions
- Prove a strong bottom-line orientation through ability to identify and evaluate potential loss situations and resolve cases in a timely manner
- Prepare thorough and accurate documentation to support determinate action
- Assess and assist in emergency situations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Support and contribute to the Supply Chain network priorities of 'Safety, Team, Results'
- A calm head when dealing with safety issues; able to effectively respond and resolve safety issues
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships with various business partners remotely and in person
- Flexibility in scheduling to support team objectives, investigations and workload
- No immediate family members or significant others currently working in the Fulfillment Center