Loss Prevention Lead Specialist
Country : USA
County : Bexar County
Town : SAN ANTONIO
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- This individual will protects the Company's assets to include the Associate, Merchandise and Property
- Monitors all ID badges for entry/exit to the facility and warehouse for all associates.
- Monitors all visitors, vendors and contractors entry/exit to the facility and warehouse.
- Monitors/controls all sample merchandise, RTV (Return to Vendor), damage and charity product that is disposed of in accordance with company guidelines. Monitors all fire and safety regulations within the facility.
- Monitors FA/BA (Fire Alarms/Burglar Alarms) to ensure proper responses and/or dispatching.
- Ensures trailers are properly handled at the gatehouse and in the trailer yards.
- Responds to emergency situations, such as medical, fire, weather, hazardous material and security related incidents and takes appropriate actions, as stated by Marmaxx policy.
- Assists in evacuations as necessary.
- Ensures 0% physical security breakdowns.
- Conducts on-going loss prevention, safety, and shrinkage awareness programs for all associates, and management staff.
- Ensures policies and procedures are consistently followed. Reports unsafe conditions and acts to appropriate personnel.
- Discovers and documents facts by conducting basic investigations to associate dishonesty, power equipment accidents and personnel injury accidents.
- Conducts audits that are designed to uncover dishonesty, paperwork errors and shrink related opportunities and ensures compliance with government regulations and insurance requirements.
- Initiates/maintains all investigations of dishonest acts, sabotage and accidents.
- Conducts safety and security tours of the distribution center identifying unsafe acts, weakness in the program, etc. Conducts audit to identify accuracy issues and operational execution areas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent job experience.
- 1-2 years of security and/or Loss Prevention experience.
- Background in school/work pertaining to Criminal Justice field
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Computer skills preferred
High School Diploma or equivalent
Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio
Loss Prevention, Warehouse, Compliance, Criminal Justice, Security, Manufacturing, Legal, Retail