Loss Prevention Manager
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to Senior LP Manager of Retail.
- Directly manage a team of Loss Prevention Agents and Greeters.
- Responsible for physical security of the building.
- Support all Loss Prevention functions for the concept store and help support surrounding markets as needed.
- Conduct all internal and external investigations and bring to closure.
- Develop and manage safety and security processes and procedures, including business continuity plans.
- Develop and manage loss prevention processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Work closely with the entire leadership team of The RealReal concept store.
- Help lead weekly inventory cycle counts and reconciliation process.
- Lead daily/weekly/monthly audits in the concept store surrounding building security, inventory control, compliance, and awareness.
- Completed Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. (Preferred)
- Ability to work well with all levels of management within the company.
- Strong management skills capable of leading and motivating.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction, and communicate effectively.
- Strong understanding of physical security including CCTV, EAS, alarms, access control, and lock and key.
- Develop and coach your team to elevate the skills and expertise of the team.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support the business.
NICE TO HAVE
- Well organized and have the ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Clear and concise both verbally and in writing.