Loss Prevention Officer i (Tue-Sat 9pm-5am)
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Essex County
Town : Lawrence
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external New Balance customers.
- Assist with response to local incidents in person. Incidents may include but are not limited to medical emergencies, threats, trespassing, burglaries, theft, natural disasters, and facility alarms.
- Control local access from our front desk security posts. Understand and navigate visitor management software. Register and check-in visitors, contractors, and temporary associates. Assist in checking and issuing employee identification and inspect bags and packages as necessary.
- Monitor and respond to door alarm and card swipe activity at the local facilities.
- Monitor live and recorded video in response to reported alarms at 100+ locations.
- Write and submit incident reports.
- Track all daily work-based activities using dispatch software.
- Perform container inspections in compliance with CTPAT program.
- Perform interior and exterior patrols of facility.
- Open and Close building(s) as scheduled.
- Participate in fire protection and safety programs, including inspections and evacuations. During scheduled times, remain on 24-hour call.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned or directed.Measures of Success:
- Knowledge and application of standard operating procedures
- Incident response urgency, accuracy, decision making ability, and follow through
- Dispatch activity tracking of daily responsibilitiesReports to:
- Loss Prevention SupervisorJob Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Experience with computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple software-based security systems
- Professional email communication and report writing skills
- Current First Aid/CPR certification desirable
- Ability to speak or understand Spanish is an advantage
- Valid drivers' license, vehicle, and phone required
- Ability to conduct the extensive interior and exterior walking patrols required of this position.Regular associates may be eligible to receive an annual bonus based on individual and/or business performanceOur Benefits: Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks - opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs - that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You'll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword - it's part of our culture.Learn more about our BenefitsEqual Opportunity Employer:New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.