Loss Prevention Security Ambassador Downtown Seattle
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Seattle
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Greet and engage customers in a timely, professional and personable manner and respond to customer's needs
- Maintain visible presence by wearing a Nordstrom provided security officer style uniform
- Perform monitoring and surveillance activities
- Assess and assist in emergency situations
- Reduce and control loss of inventory through audits, training, and education
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- A calm head when dealing with safety issues, including dealing with suspects who engage in aggressive behavior
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- Meet any local licensing requirements
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs