Loss Prevention Supervisor- Chicago
Country : USA
State : Illinois
County : Cook County
Town : Chicago
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Train store team members on loss prevention and safety policies, procedures and standards: ensurecompliance from all store team, notifying store management/Loss
- Prevention Manager of any violations.
- Ensure LP team can successfully identify, apprehend and detain shoplifters by following company guidelines.
- Build productive relationships with store leadership team and associates.
- Lead associate awareness efforts and generate leads pertaining to internal investigations.
- Focus on importance of proper inventory management. Investigate issues and educate team on proper procedures.
- Ensure compliance and understanding of the shortage reduction strategies.
- Work with Leadership to strengthen LP culture
- Partner with LP Manager to ensure compliance of company policy and procedure.
- Inspect compliance to company safety policy and procedures through store visits and provide direction and training to ensure opportunities are identified and corrected.
- Identify safety or loss risks, immediately notifying store and loss prevention management to preventaccidents.
- Support loss prevention management with audits and inventory counts.
- Ensure full confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with special projects, as assigned.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Knowledgeable of federal, state and local law
geable of surveillance/security equipment and installations
Ability to travel to stores within assigned area
Must be able to work for extended periods of standing or walking the sales floor as required
Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull or move objects of at least 50lbs.
Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing,twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including nights, evenings andweekends.
High School Diploma or G.E.D., Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice or related preferred
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees becauseof race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital ordomestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other statusor condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: Chicago || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || Store Staff || Store Operations || UNIQLO || EX:OUT || UNIQLO ||