Loss Prevention Supervisor- Philadelphia
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Philadelphia County
Town : Philadelphia
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a truly global brand. Today the company has a total of more than 1,200 stores in 14 markets worldwide including Japan, China, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K. and U.S. UNIQLO operates an integrated business model under which it designs, manufactures, markets and sells high-quality, casual apparel. The company believes that truly great clothes should be supremely comfortable, feature universal designs, are of high quality and offer a superb fit to everyone who wears them.
With a corporate statement committed to changing clothes, changing conventional wisdom and change the world, Fast Retailing is dedicated to creating great clothing with new and unique value to enrich the lives of people everywhere. For more information about UNIQLO and Fast Retailing, please visit www.uniqlo.com and www.fastretailing.com.
Uniqlo USA continues to open stores in some of the country's most important cities and locations, as part of our ongoing efforts to solidify our status as a truly global brand. Today Uniqlo USA has over 50 stores in New York, New Jersey, California, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Connecticut. In order to achieve our goal of opening new stores and growing our Loss Prevention Department in the United States, we need talented, eager individuals to join our team!
Applicants must have at least 2-3 years of experience in a specialty retail store environment in a Loss Prevention role.
As a Loss Prevention Supervisor at Uniqlo, you will learn everything and anything that goes on within the retail store. UNIQLO LP is responsible for maintaining a safe shopping environment for all customers and employees.
The LPS plays a critical role in inventory management and shortage reduction. Daily LP tasks at store are focused on safety, inventory management and shortage reduction.
To be successful in this role, the LPS must consistently demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Ensure LP team can successfully identify, apprehend and detain shoplifters by following company guidelines.
- Be familiar with state and local laws pertaining to shoplifting and retail crime.
- Build productive relationships with store leadership team and associates.
- Lead associate awareness efforts and generate leads pertaining to internal investigations.
- Focus on importance of proper inventory management. Investigate issues and educate team on proper procedures.
- Ensure compliance and understanding of the shortage reduction strategies. Work with Leadership to strengthen LP culture.
- Partner with LP Manager as needed to manage and resolve any internal investigations.
- Partner with LP Manager to ensure compliance of company policy and procedure. Inspect compliance to company safety policy and procedures
through store visits and provide direction and training to ensure opportunities are identified and corrected.
- Train store team members on loss prevention and safety policies, procedures and standards: ensure compliance from all store team, notifying store management/Loss Prevention Manager of any violations.
- Identify safety or loss risks, immediately notifying store and loss prevention management to prevent accidents.
- Support loss prevention management with audits and inventory counts.
- Ensure full confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with special projects, as assigned.
All applicants must have strong ability to make confident and intelligent business decisions during stressful situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable of federal, state and local law
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull or move objects of at least 50lbs.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and offices, repetitive bending, prolonged standing,twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including nights, evenings and weekends.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required, Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice or related preferred
Posting Notes: Philadelphia || Pennsylvania (US-PA) || United States (US) || Store Staff || Store Operations || UNIQLO || EX:OUT || UNIQLO ||