Loss Prevention Technology – Analyst 1
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Seattle
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
Nordstrom's Loss Prevention Technology team is hiring! Supporting enterprise Loss Prevention technology is not only our job, but our passion. We're searching for a dedicated analyst / support tech to provide troubleshooting, incident triage, and system request fulfillment. Our search is on for the right individual with a passion for problem solving and customer service!
A day in the life...
This position will focus on Tier 1 support for enterprise technology CCTV and door access systems, while also contributing to general system maintenance and lifecycle management. Analysts intake incidents, repair remotely, or partner directly with end users resolve issues, and know when to escalate. Awareness and analysis of true root cause, and ability to document these solutions, will help the team to be successful overall. Understanding and interest in process improvement, metrics/data driven decision making, and focus on customer benefit will keep the team moving forward.
We are very serious about our work, but we also know how to have fun while engaged in this crucial service. Come join our team as we bring visibility and support to loss prevention technology and provide a valuable to service to the enterprise as a whole!
- A general understanding of networking basics
- Experience managing to SLAs and understanding of ITSM principles
- Drive and interest to obtain relevant manufacturer certifications
- Prior experience with camera and/or door access systems, preferred but not required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experienceYou will be successful if you have...
- An entrepreneurial and innovative spirit to get things done quickly and efficiently without sacrificing security principles
- The ability to prioritize work and mitigate distractions
- The aptitude to solve problems by incorporating data into decision making
- Boundless motivation, results oriented focus, and commitment to providing outstanding customer service every day
- Positivity and agility in the face of changing situations and expectations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills