Luxury Manager - sf
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
We are looking for independent and entrepreneurial minded individuals who have the ability to work with very discriminating clientele and who have a passion for luxury products. The Luxury Manager will focus exclusively on new business that offers free White Glove Consignment service for the country’s largest authenticated online luxury consignment marketplace.
The right candidate will have a strong network within their community including a robust clientele book. Professional and polished individual who truly enjoys building relationships.
This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Regional Director of Field Sales.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Meet the aggressive monthly goal for the market while maintaining focus on the premier luxury product.
• Leverage your existing contacts, relationships, and network to drive business and generate consignment, while maintaining strong relationships with our current consignor base.
• Constantly prospect and develop new relationships and connections in order to drive business. These include Stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, and individual consignors.
• Meet with consignors in their home to review/pick-up their luxury merchandise.
• Carefully review/process all items for shipment to ensure they are cataloged and up to our very high-quality standards.
• Develop marketing strategies to continually increase consignment with our company.
• Must have existing relationships with a large number of luxury fashion clients who you could immediately convert to consignors. You should also have a very strong network of professional or personal contacts who could also yield additional consignors.
• 5+ years of work experience in luxury retail, styling, or luxury public relations.
• A strong sales ability and mentality paired with an entrepreneurial spirit. • A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical. This position requires the person to work directly with very discriminating clientele.
• Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals.
• Critical knowledge of luxury brands. Great attention to detail and customer service
• Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems.
• Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus.
• Ability to work nights/weekends when needed to accommodate the client’s request for an appointment