Maintenance Supervisor, Distribution Center
Country : USA
State : Arizona
County : Pima County
Town : Tucson
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Develop, counsel, motivate, and resolves associate relations issues. Provide a good working atmosphere. Conduct performance appraisals and monitor performance of all associates.
- Maintain efficiency and safety of all equipment. Monitor the daily operation and direct action as required.
- Coordinate daily maintenance of equipment. Consult with Maintenance Staff, Engineering, and Production-Personnel to determine future requirements.
- Coordinate with the Managers and Supervisors to establish priorities and schedule the work load to satisfy production needs.
- Coordinate with local contractors and vendors for equipment and services as required.
- Order parts and equipment and obtains services for repair and maintenance of the facility's equipment.
- Complete reports and perform other administrative duties as required.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, trade standards, and general practices within the maintenance industry.
- Solid understanding of electrical, mechanical, construction, plumbing, and HVAC.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisor experience supervising Mechanics.
- A formal education in desired/related field (at least a 2-year training program) is strongly preferred.
- College experience is helpful, but not required. Must be a High School graduate.
- Must have working proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Tucson
Distribution, Maintenance, Manager, Engineer, Electrical, Manufacturing, Operations, Management, Engineering