Manager - Brand Finance (Maybelline-Garnier-Essie)
Brand Finance – Maybelline-Garnier-essieConsumer Products Division
The Maybelline Garnier
essie (MGe) brand Finance team is looking for a dynamic, energetic, focused and
driven Manager, Brand Finance to support their Garnier haircare, hair color and
skin care product lines. Job Description:
- Prepare various financial schedules and related reports
for the budget, trend and three-year plan for specific Division product
lines. Responsible for preparation of associated presentations.
- Manages cost control and conducts budget meetings with
departmental and brand managers related to advertising, promotions,
displays, GWP and capital commitments, and other related expenses.
- Analyze assigned Brand/Division results comparative to
budget/trend forecast and provide explanation of significant variances.
- Analyze B/S accounts and prepare reconciliations.
- Perform variance analysis of actual v. budget for
P&L accounts and cost centers.
- Works with business partners and external agencies to
revamp current Media process and bring about process improvement.
- Assists in seasonalization of Budget/Trends.
- Provide financial support to operating departments.
This position supports the Marketing teams and also interacts with Demand
Planning, Supply Planning, and the Commercial teams.
- Special projects as assigned and building adhoc
reporting as required.
Experience - External:
- 5+ years of experience in finance preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or
equivalent experience required.
- MBA/CPA a plus.
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must).
- Well-developed systems knowledge and skills MS Office,
specifically Excel intermediate/advanced skills required; PowerPoint
expertise required. SAP or TM1/Cognos a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving
skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive outlook and
a strong collaborative spirit
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work
- Consumer products background preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and
comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong prioritization, time management and deadline
negotiation skills are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment.
We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other
employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition
or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a
recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email
will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the
application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will
not be considered.